Peak Trade periods are a massive opportunity in terms of revenue, however, they can be challenging for your team.
Making the most of these times means teaching your team how to make sense of the chaos, give your customers a great experience and keep their cool.
Things change when it’s busy. Customer’s expectations change and their resistance is lower, however, they’re often impatient and have a lot on their minds.
This course will give your team the ability to manage the sales process in peak trade times.
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Welcoming customers into the store.
- Finding out what the customer is looking for.
- Creating the right mindset.
- Staying motivated and positive.
- Coping with stress and pressure.
- Improving security.
- Being efficient.
- Dealing with queues.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Understand how to alter the sales process to meet customer expectations at peak times.
- Demonstrate high energy and a willingness to help customers.
- Understand how to increase store security.
- Manage queues and customers expectations around processing sales.
- Ensure that all team members are being utilised to capacity, to maximise efficiency.
Book your space or learn more by entering your details below:
- CHRISTINA FAIRHURSTAustralasian Training, Promotions & PR Manager, Revlon“This generation of Revlon’s people live on phones and mobile devices, so the resource is already there, we just needed to tap-into it.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The introduction of RedSeed has changed the thought patterns and behaviours of sales staff noticeably. I was recently in a store and overheard a conversation between two staff, observing a not so perfect approach to a customer - one of their colleagues spoke with them about how they could have done that better with RedSeed techniques in an enthusiastic but empathetic way.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu"Having the ability to have RedSeed create training for us, based on our CLIMB model was really attractive. All these things came together with the LMS and RedSeed was more like the catalyst for us changing our previous training approach. It was like "yes please, solve all my problems!"
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed developers were quick to respond to any questions throughout the process and always kept us up to date. It was a smooth as it could have been. We even had our IT team come to us at the end of the transition to comment on how seamless the RedSeed LMS transition was.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The launch is key, you’ve got to create that hype, that engagement and excitement around it so the team see it’s actually valuable and something that benefits them and will make their life easier”
- JAY MONZONLearning and Development Specialist, 2degrees“The support has been amazing and very prompt which allows our staff to continue doing what they need to do and not worry about any technical issues.”