Peak Trade periods are a massive opportunity in terms of revenue, however, they can be challenging for your team.
Making the most of these times means teaching your team how to make sense of the chaos, give your customers a great experience and keep their cool.
Things change when it’s busy. Customer’s expectations change and their resistance is lower, however, they’re often impatient and have a lot on their minds.
This course will give your team the ability to manage the sales process in peak trade times.
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Welcoming customers into the store.
- Finding out what the customer is looking for.
- Creating the right mindset.
- Staying motivated and positive.
- Coping with stress and pressure.
- Improving security.
- Being efficient.
- Dealing with queues.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Understand how to alter the sales process to meet customer expectations at peak times.
- Demonstrate high energy and a willingness to help customers.
- Understand how to increase store security.
- Manage queues and customers expectations around processing sales.
- Ensure that all team members are being utilised to capacity, to maximise efficiency.
Book your space or learn more by entering your details below:
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“It's not just seen as an investment in the business but our teams see it as an investment in themselves as well.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The roll out system you have set up for launching and implementing RedSeed is a major reason for the success we've seen. The teams understand "what's in it for them". RedSeed have made something that could be challenging painless, and helped build a real enthusiasm for selling amongst the team.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The most exciting thing was when you walked into a store and you heard the ‘RedSeed’ language”
- PAUL GIANOTTIExecutive GM, Operations – Warehouse Stationery“We’ve been through eighteen consecutive quarters of same-store sales growth.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“Not only did we find that increases in RedSeed Energy mapped to improvements in Mystery Shopper results, we also found the opposite to be true. Stores that saw a drop in Energy also saw a large drop in Mystery Shopping results”
- YASMIN KACHWALALearning and Development Manager, 2degrees“RedSeed has positively impacted our sales, our NPS and our mystery shopping results.”