Onboard in Style
RedSeed offers a bespoke induction delivered the way it should be!
Did you know that 47% of staff turnover occurs within the first 90 days of employment?
Having a well tailored induction programme plays a vital role in the retention of new hires. It sets the tone for what your new staff can come to expect as part of your team. It helps them to better understand their working environment before they start.
Not only can a well crafted online staff induction help you retain new staff, it will also reduce the time-to-competency rate saving you time, resource and money!
With a bespoke online staff induction we’ll:
- Instill your companies mission, vision and values into every new recruit
- Align your business as an employer of choice by providing world-class training
- Guarantee completion with the RedSeed reporting suite
- Gauge knowledge retention with RedSeed’s assessment tools
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“We’ve been blown away by the uptake and the time spent training in the first few months since the transition. This goes to show how user-friendly the system is!”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed developers were quick to respond to any questions throughout the process and always kept us up to date. It was a smooth as it could have been. We even had our IT team come to us at the end of the transition to comment on how seamless the RedSeed LMS transition was.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“Not only have we seen significant monetary savings but we now spend far less time following up system errors or bugs.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“It has enabled us to be confident in our reporting and confident when we go to stores and follow up on employees who aren’t engaged. We are now able to get more ownership from the Store Managers as well. With the coaching feedback loops, it's helping us build learning and coaching culture in store.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu"Having the ability to have RedSeed create training for us, based on our CLIMB model was really attractive. All these things came together with the LMS and RedSeed was more like the catalyst for us changing our previous training approach. It was like "yes please, solve all my problems!"
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The roll out system you have set up for launching and implementing RedSeed is a major reason for the success we've seen. The teams understand "what's in it for them". RedSeed have made something that could be challenging painless, and helped build a real enthusiasm for selling amongst the team.”