Smart Retail Training
FOR RETAILERS AND SUPPLIERS
We provide effective cloud-based training solutions with video demonstrations showcasing all the essential customer service and selling skills your staff need to be the best.
By merging the best of ‘face to face’ training, the internet (the cloud) and a few of our own magic touches we’ve reimagined retail training. We’ve built a system to deliver our customised off-the-shelf courses, or any bespoke training programmes, that’s smarter, increases engagement, embeds training culture and offers a greater insight into training performance.
- Different learning styles are incorporated throughout our programmes through instructional design.
- A blended approach to learning is achieved through practice activities.
- Courses are simple and effective; offering small chunks of information at a time.
Are you ready to make it rain?
noun rain·mak·er ˈrān-ˌmā-kər
Definition of RAINMAKER
1: a person (as a sales assistant in a retail store) who brings in new business; also : a person whose influence can initiate progress or ensure success.
Your Online Retail Training
…All under one roof!
Find the course that’s right for your team
Retail is a diverse industry. This is why our retail training programmes cover a number of different aspects to retail. All of our courses have been created with the aim of building the confidence of your team so they can provide your customers with a world-class customer experience, and increase the overall sales of your business. Check out the different courses we offer, below!
Retail Sales Training
70% of buying decisions are based on how the customer feels. So ensuring that your team know how to confidently sell to your customers is vital to the success of your business.
Training staff for their current level of skill is key in getting the most out of your training. This is why RedSeed sales training is split into three levels:
- Sell em’ Something
- Sell ‘em More
- Sell it Faster
Creating retail superstars!
Check out which retailers have already made the smart decision to move their training to RedSeed
To grow the confidence of your sales team through online retail training that sticks!
We get asked all the time; “Why do you do what you do?”. Well, the answer is actually quite simple. We do it because we love retail.
We make retail training easy!
Choosing an online retail training provider and delivering quality ‘outcomes-focused’ training to a large team across the globe can be a mission. No matter what your training outcomes are, with RedSeed, training’s not only easy to manage it’s also guaranteed to get results.
At RedSeed, we like to keep things simple and to prove it, below is an example of just how easy it is to get your retail training live with us.
We’ll consult with you first, then film tailored scenarios with your staff. Then we build the course and host it in the cloud (that means it’s online), and once that’s all done you can start training. See…easy!
We know what works and we’re committed to sharing our knowledge so that you can get the most out of your teams, and the most out of your training!
- Retail evolves constantly so we have to keep on evolving constantly that's important not only for product knowledge but the way we speak and engage with our customers.CHRISTINA FARIHURSTAustralasian Training Manager, REVLON
- Staff turnover is a reality of our business and we need to ensure we can get people up to speed as quickly as possible so they are delivering a great level of customer service and selling our products in a way that we want.REON GOODWILLIEHead of Retail. Vodafone New Zealand Ltd.
- Great for training Gen Y'sCRAIG MOFFATTStore Manager. Hallenstein Brothers
- Since implementing RedSeed we’ve been receiving a lot more positive customer feedback.KERRY MAEAGeneral Manager Operations, Hallenstein Brothers
- You know - when you walk into a store and you see customers getting a good greeting — but it's more than that — they're engaging with customers and actually selling products on their features, advantages and benefits, so they've obviously learnt something through the modules.LEROY SISNETTGroup Learning & Development Manager. Briscoe Group
- The training is delivered in such a way that makes the concepts really sink in. This is truly noticeable when doing the practical coaching on the shop floor, with new trainees, as they have a good understanding of the sales process and expected requirements.CRAIG MOFFATTStore Manager. Hallenstein Brothers
COME VISIT US
Let us help you create your own retail superstars!
Join our community of over 35,000 retailers and subscribe to our blog to receive great training tips and retail insights, right to your inbox!
The #tech space in NZ is on a great trajectory - join the conversation and take the #MarketMeasures survey! https://twitter.com/concentratenz/status/761381462809731072
Can we get an #amen? https://twitter.com/RussThoman/status/761386799310798848
Here's hoping it reached #christchurch! https://twitter.com/ONENewsNZ/status/760650862343524352
Can we talk about the #retail #customerexperience for a hot second? http://theregister.co.nz/features/customer-experience-let-me-entertain-you