Harnessing the power of your retail manager as a coach is the greatest opportunity to increase the performance of your team.
Coaching a team to success and high performance is something few people truly master. Leaders are often promoted into their roles without any training to help them manage their team’s performance.
A great coach understands the power of getting alongside their team, and developing their skills. Through the right mindset, good observation, and appropriate feedback using the right technique you will see positive change in team culture and sales KPIs.
Who’s it for?
- Store Managers
- Area / Regional Managers
- Anyone who has a team and is responsible for coaching them.
- What is coaching?
- What are the benefits of coaching?
- The coaching mindset.
- How to observe effectively.
- Giving great feedback.
- Coaching techniques.
- The GROW coaching model explained.
- Supporting progress and development.
After completing this course, your managers will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Approach coaching with a positive mindset and see it as an opportunity to develop the skills of their team.
- Consciously move from doing to delegating, to free up their time and to empower their team.
- Understand what they’re looking for when observing their team and what benchmarks to work to.
- Be able to give constructive feedback that changes the behaviour of their team members.
- Use the appropriate coaching technique, depending on the person and the situation.
- Use GROW on the floor and also in a more formal situation.
- Support their team to try new things and gain confidence.
- To overcome defensive behaviour.
- Observe, coach and give feedback continuously so it becomes embedded into the way they work.
Add 11 customised videos in-store to demonstrate the coaching techniques in-situ. Scripted in partnership with key stakeholders and filmed in your environment, using your people. Customised video shows your best practice and increases engagement and uptake of the right behaviours.
STANDARD (based on 25 users)
from $449p/m (36-month term)
CUSTOMISED (based on 25 users)
from $887p/m (36-month term)
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“With what we’ve developed with RedSeed our staff are really enjoying the interaction — it’s suited to our business, it’s relevant, it’s clearly tailored and they look forward to the new modules coming out and working their way through it.”
- JAY MONZONLearning and Development Specialist, 2degrees“The support has been amazing and very prompt which allows our staff to continue doing what they need to do and not worry about any technical issues.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The impact has been huge! Team engagement and feedback on the RedSeed training has been incredibly positive”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed team was very professional and the process was very smooth”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“RedSeed had the best product available, there is obviously a lot of online learning solutions in the market but what’s a big challenge for us and what we’ve always wanted to do was to have a solution that wasn’t simply completing something online — so we really like the RedSeed platform which involves video content, on-the-floor coaching and a real time feedback system which is really important to us.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The roll out system you have set up for launching and implementing RedSeed is a major reason for the success we've seen. The teams understand "what's in it for them". RedSeed have made something that could be challenging painless, and helped build a real enthusiasm for selling amongst the team.”