LEAD YOUR TEAMS TO SUCCESS WITH
Retail Coach Training
Who’s it for?
- Store Managers
- Area / Regional Managers
- Anyone who has a team and is responsible for coaching them.
- What is coaching?
- What are the benefits of coaching?
- The coaching mindset.
- How to observe effectively.
- Giving great feedback.
- Coaching techniques.
- The GROW coaching model explained.
- Supporting progress and development.
After completing this course, your managers will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Approach coaching with a positive mindset and see it as an opportunity to develop the skills of their team.
- Consciously move from doing to delegating, to free up their time and to empower their team.
- Understand what they’re looking for when observing their team and what benchmarks to work to.
- Be able to give constructive feedback that changes the behaviour of their team members.
- Use the appropriate coaching technique, depending on the person and the situation.
- Use GROW on the floor and also in a more formal situation.
- Support their team to try new things and gain confidence.
- To overcome defensive behaviour.
- Observe, coach and give feedback continuously so it becomes embedded into the way they work.
Add 11 customised videos in-store to demonstrate the coaching techniques in-situ. Scripted in partnership with key stakeholders and filmed in your environment, using your people. Customised video shows your best practice and increases engagement and uptake of the right behaviours.
- CHRISTINA FAIRHURSTAustralasian Training, Promotions & PR Manager, Revlon“This generation of Revlon’s people live on phones and mobile devices, so the resource is already there, we just needed to tap-into it.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“What was the most exciting thing was when you walked into a store you heard the ‘RedSeed’ language”
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“With what we’ve developed with RedSeed our staff are really enjoying the interaction — it’s suited to our business, it’s relevant, it’s clearly tailored and they look forward to the new modules coming out and working their way through it.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“RedSeed had the best product available, there is obviously a lot of online learning solutions in the market but what’s a big challenge for us and what we’ve always wanted to do was to have a solution that wasn’t simply completing something online — so we really like the RedSeed platform which involves video content, on-the-floor coaching and a real time feedback system which is really important to us.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The impact has been huge! Team engagement and feedback on the RedSeed training has been incredibly positive”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“It has had a really positive impact. We’ve been able to show a direct correlation between RedSeed completion and increased sales.”