Employ the Right People for Success with:
Retail Recruitment Training
Who’s it for?
- Store Managers.
- Area and Regional Managers.
- Anyone recruiting currently, or wanting to develop their recruitment skills for the future.
- Company expectations.
- Planning, including; identifying the gap, advertising, understanding the process.
- Hiring mistakes.
- How to evaluate a candidate.
- Personality traits.
- Interviewing skills.
- Recruitment legislation.
- Conducting an interview.
- Evaluating candidates, including; reference checking and dealing with unsuccessful candidates.
- On-boarding and candidate care.
After completing this course, your managers will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- How to identify the skills required for vacant roles.
- An understanding of the interview process and the legal requirements.
- Conduct an interview using behavioural-based questions.
- Be able to interpret candidate responses and dig deeper when necessary.
- Show a fair and objective process when evaluating candidates.
- Phone unsuccessful candidates while maintaining a good company brand image.
- Onboard employees and set them up for success.
- Over time, develop a team of passionate people who embody your brand personality and promise.
Add 8 customised videos in-store to demonstrate your own unique recruiting processes. Scripted in partnership with key stakeholders and filmed in your environment, using your people. Customised video shows your best practice and increases engagement and uptake of the right behaviours.
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“It's not just seen as an investment in the business but our teams see it as an investment in themselves as well.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed team was very professional and the process was very smooth”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The launch is key, you’ve got to create that hype, that engagement and excitement around it so the team see it’s actually valuable and something that benefits them and will make their life easier”
- JAY MONZONLearning and Development Specialist, 2degrees“The support has been amazing and very prompt which allows our staff to continue doing what they need to do and not worry about any technical issues.”
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“With what we’ve developed with RedSeed our staff are really enjoying the interaction — it’s suited to our business, it’s relevant, it’s clearly tailored and they look forward to the new modules coming out and working their way through it.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“What was the most exciting thing was when you walked into a store you heard the ‘RedSeed’ language”