Teach your team the skills to move from order taker to money maker.
Customers who come to the store are looking for sales experts that engage them, are knowledgeable and are able to create a complete solution.
Becoming an accomplished sales person starts with learning the key techniques that allow you to find out what customers are looking for, demonstrate a great solution, overcome objections, create extra value and close the sale.
This programme teaches your team how to increase revenue by increasing the items per sale [IPS], the average sale, and conversion rate. The outcome is happy, satisfied customers who become loyal and become raving fans!
Who’s it for?
- Retail managers
- Assistant managers
- Retail assistants / associates
- Getting prepared to sell.
- Opening the sale and starting a conversation.
- Uncovering the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrating a solution to the customer using FABs.
- Handling customer objections.
- Adding additional value to the sale.
- Closing the sale.
- Confirming and following up with the customer.
20 customised videos, including an intro from your CEO. Filmed in-store, with your people and products, customised video allows you to demonstrate how to use the techniques and to make it yours!
After completing this course, as a sales person you will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Can greet all customers appropriately, build rapport and encourage them to chat.
- Can find out what the customer has come in for.
- Asks the right questions to uncover the customer’s needs.
- Asks enough ‘lifestyle’ questions to pre-empt adding on to create a total solution.
- Has enough product knowledge to show the right products to the customers.
- Can adapt the amount / level / type of information they give to the customer so that it best resonates with the customers needs.
- Can find out what the customer’s true objection is and is able to effectively overcome it.
- Always tries to maintain margin and doesn’t give away discount as a first option.
- Always tries to add additional items to a sale to create a total solution for the customer.
- Makes sales, hits targets.
- Builds a base of loyal customers.
- Helps to reinforce the brand positioning through the customer experience.
STANDARD (based on 250 users)
from $2,350p/m (36-month term)
CUSTOMISABLE (based on 250 users)
from $3,350p/m (36-month term)
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The introduction of RedSeed has changed the thought patterns and behaviours of sales staff noticeably. I was recently in a store and overheard a conversation between two staff, observing a not so perfect approach to a customer - one of their colleagues spoke with them about how they could have done that better with RedSeed techniques in an enthusiastic but empathetic way.”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“We tailored RedSeed towards our environment, we used our people in the videos and that gave it a sense of realism and relevance for the rest of our team.”
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“With what we’ve developed with RedSeed our staff are really enjoying the interaction — it’s suited to our business, it’s relevant, it’s clearly tailored and they look forward to the new modules coming out and working their way through it.”
- JAY MONZONLearning and Development Specialist, 2degrees“The support has been amazing and very prompt which allows our staff to continue doing what they need to do and not worry about any technical issues.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“We’ve been blown away by the uptake and the time spent training in the first few months since the transition. This goes to show how user-friendly the system is!”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“Not only did we find that increases in RedSeed Energy mapped to improvements in Mystery Shopper results, we also found the opposite to be true. Stores that saw a drop in Energy also saw a large drop in Mystery Shopping results”