Teach your team the skills to move from order taker to money maker.
Customers who come to the store are looking for sales experts that engage them, are knowledgeable and are able to create a complete solution.
Becoming an accomplished sales person starts with learning the key techniques that allow you to find out what customers are looking for, demonstrate a great solution, overcome objections, create extra value and close the sale.
This programme teaches your team how to increase revenue by increasing the items per sale [IPS], the average sale, and conversion rate. The outcome is happy, satisfied customers who become loyal and become raving fans!
Who’s it for?
- Retail managers
- Assistant managers
- Retail assistants / associates
- Getting prepared to sell.
- Opening the sale and starting a conversation.
- Uncovering the customer’s needs.
- Demonstrating a solution to the customer using FABs.
- Handling customer objections.
- Adding additional value to the sale.
- Closing the sale.
- Confirming and following up with the customer.
20 customised videos, including an intro from your CEO. Filmed in-store, with your people and products, customised video allows you to demonstrate how to use the techniques and to make it yours!
After completing this course, as a sales person you will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Can greet all customers appropriately, build rapport and encourage them to chat.
- Can find out what the customer has come in for.
- Asks the right questions to uncover the customer’s needs.
- Asks enough ‘lifestyle’ questions to pre-empt adding on to create a total solution.
- Has enough product knowledge to show the right products to the customers.
- Can adapt the amount / level / type of information they give to the customer so that it best resonates with the customers needs.
- Can find out what the customer’s true objection is and is able to effectively overcome it.
- Always tries to maintain margin and doesn’t give away discount as a first option.
- Always tries to add additional items to a sale to create a total solution for the customer.
- Makes sales, hits targets.
- Builds a base of loyal customers.
- Helps to reinforce the brand positioning through the customer experience.
STANDARD (based on 250 users)
from $2,350p/m (36-month term)
CUSTOMISABLE (based on 250 users)
from $3,350p/m (36-month term)
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“We tailored RedSeed towards our environment, we used our people in the videos and that gave it a sense of realism and relevance for the rest of our team.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The launch is key, you’ve got to create that hype, that engagement and excitement around it so the team see it’s actually valuable and something that benefits them and will make their life easier”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu"Having the ability to have RedSeed create training for us, based on our CLIMB model was really attractive. All these things came together with the LMS and RedSeed was more like the catalyst for us changing our previous training approach. It was like "yes please, solve all my problems!"
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“We’ve been blown away by the uptake and the time spent training in the first few months since the transition. This goes to show how user-friendly the system is!”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed developers were quick to respond to any questions throughout the process and always kept us up to date. It was a smooth as it could have been. We even had our IT team come to us at the end of the transition to comment on how seamless the RedSeed LMS transition was.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The most exciting thing was when you walked into a store and you heard the ‘RedSeed’ language”