Setting expectations and showing your team how to give your customers an outstanding experience must be your top priority!
The experience that your customers have with your team can be the difference between them purchasing with you or your competitor.
No business can afford to be pushing their customers away!
Understanding a customer’s expectations and also what upsets customers can provide valuable insight for your team and give them the motivation to lift their game and set you apart for all the right reasons!
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Why is customer service important?
- Customer expectations and journey.
- Choosing a positive attitude.
- Greeting customers.
- Responding to buying signals from customers.
- Helping customers find what they’re looking for.
- Good communication skills.
- Being professional.
- Understanding what upsets customers.
- Resolving complaints.
- Phone etiquette.
- Processing sales.
- Farewelling customers.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Brings their ‘A’ game to work and is positive, enthusiastic and friendly with customers.
- Understands what upsets customers and avoids these behaviours.
- Is able to resolve issues for customers calmly, and to their satisfaction.
- Is polite and professional on the phone and can juggle customers instore with those on the phone.
- Is efficient in processing sales and understands what the appropriate level of chit-chat is while they are serving the customer.
- Farewells the customer and encourages them to return to the store.
Add 10 customised videos to demonstrate the customer service techniques in-situ. Scripted in partnership with key stakeholders and filmed in your environment, using your people.
STANDARD (based on 250 users)
from $1,760p/m (36-month term)
CUSTOMISABLE (based on 250 users)
from $2,400p/m (36-month term)
- JAY MONZONLearning and Development Specialist, 2degrees“The support has been amazing and very prompt which allows our staff to continue doing what they need to do and not worry about any technical issues.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The introduction of RedSeed has changed the thought patterns and behaviours of sales staff noticeably. I was recently in a store and overheard a conversation between two staff, observing a not so perfect approach to a customer - one of their colleagues spoke with them about how they could have done that better with RedSeed techniques in an enthusiastic but empathetic way.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“Not only did we find that increases in RedSeed Energy mapped to improvements in Mystery Shopper results, we also found the opposite to be true. Stores that saw a drop in Energy also saw a large drop in Mystery Shopping results”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed team was very professional and the process was very smooth”
- PAUL GIANOTTIExecutive GM, Operations – Warehouse Stationery“We’ve been through eighteen consecutive quarters of same-store sales growth.”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“It has had a really positive impact. We’ve been able to show a direct correlation between RedSeed completion and increased sales.”