Setting expectations and showing your team how to give your customers an outstanding experience must be your top priority!
The experience that your customers have with your team can be the difference between them purchasing with you or your competitor.
No business can afford to be pushing their customers away!
Understanding a customer’s expectations and also what upsets customers can provide valuable insight for your team and give them the motivation to lift their game and set you apart for all the right reasons!
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Why is customer service important?
- Customer expectations and journey.
- Choosing a positive attitude.
- Greeting customers.
- Responding to buying signals from customers.
- Helping customers find what they’re looking for.
- Good communication skills.
- Being professional.
- Understanding what upsets customers.
- Resolving complaints.
- Phone etiquette.
- Processing sales.
- Farewelling customers.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Brings their ‘A’ game to work and is positive, enthusiastic and friendly with customers.
- Understands what upsets customers and avoids these behaviours.
- Is able to resolve issues for customers calmly, and to their satisfaction.
- Is polite and professional on the phone and can juggle customers instore with those on the phone.
- Is efficient in processing sales and understands what the appropriate level of chit-chat is while they are serving the customer.
- Farewells the customer and encourages them to return to the store.
Add 10 customised videos to demonstrate the customer service techniques in-situ. Scripted in partnership with key stakeholders and filmed in your environment, using your people.
STANDARD (based on 250 users)
from $1,760p/m (36-month term)
CUSTOMISABLE (based on 250 users)
from $2,400p/m (36-month term)
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“RedSeed had the best product available, there is obviously a lot of online learning solutions in the market but what’s a big challenge for us and what we’ve always wanted to do was to have a solution that wasn’t simply completing something online — so we really like the RedSeed platform which involves video content, on-the-floor coaching and a real time feedback system which is really important to us.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“Not only did we find that increases in RedSeed Energy mapped to improvements in Mystery Shopper results, we also found the opposite to be true. Stores that saw a drop in Energy also saw a large drop in Mystery Shopping results”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“It has had a really positive impact. We’ve been able to show a direct correlation between RedSeed completion and increased sales.”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“We tailored RedSeed towards our environment, we used our people in the videos and that gave it a sense of realism and relevance for the rest of our team.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed developers were quick to respond to any questions throughout the process and always kept us up to date. It was a smooth as it could have been. We even had our IT team come to us at the end of the transition to comment on how seamless the RedSeed LMS transition was.”
- CHRISTINA FAIRHURSTAustralasian Training, Promotions & PR Manager, Revlon“This generation of Revlon’s people live on phones and mobile devices, so the resource is already there, we just needed to tap-into it.”