Setting expectations and showing your team how to give your customers an outstanding experience must be your top priority!
The experience that your customers have with your team can be the difference between them purchasing with you or your competitor.
No business can afford to be pushing their customers away!
Understanding a customer’s expectations and also what upsets customers can provide valuable insight for your team and give them the motivation to lift their game and set you apart for all the right reasons!
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Why is customer service important?
- Customer expectations and journey.
- Choosing a positive attitude.
- Greeting customers.
- Responding to buying signals from customers.
- Helping customers find what they’re looking for.
- Good communication skills.
- Being professional.
- Understanding what upsets customers.
- Resolving complaints.
- Phone etiquette.
- Processing sales.
- Farewelling customers.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Brings their ‘A’ game to work and is positive, enthusiastic and friendly with customers.
- Understands what upsets customers and avoids these behaviours.
- Is able to resolve issues for customers calmly, and to their satisfaction.
- Is polite and professional on the phone and can juggle customers instore with those on the phone.
- Is efficient in processing sales and understands what the appropriate level of chit-chat is while they are serving the customer.
- Farewells the customer and encourages them to return to the store.
Add 10 customised videos to demonstrate the customer service techniques in-situ. Scripted in partnership with key stakeholders and filmed in your environment, using your people.
STANDARD (based on 250 users)
from $1,760p/m (36-month term)
CUSTOMISABLE (based on 250 users)
from $2,400p/m (36-month term)
- YASMIN KACHWALALearning and Development Manager, 2degrees“RedSeed has positively impacted our sales, our NPS and our mystery shopping results.”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“It has had a really positive impact. We’ve been able to show a direct correlation between RedSeed completion and increased sales.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“Since using RedSeed, our Mystery Shopper results are up on last years, and our items per sale have increased well over eighty per cent!”
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“It's not just seen as an investment in the business but our teams see it as an investment in themselves as well.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The roll out system you have set up for launching and implementing RedSeed is a major reason for the success we've seen. The teams understand "what's in it for them". RedSeed have made something that could be challenging painless, and helped build a real enthusiasm for selling amongst the team.”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The launch is key, you’ve got to create that hype, that engagement and excitement around it so the team see it’s actually valuable and something that benefits them and will make their life easier”