You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your web browser such as Google Chrome, or Safari (see your specific browser support for exactly how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit.
Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of a site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
LOGIN RELATED COOKIES
- These cookies are typically removed or cleared when you log out to ensure that you can only access restricted features and areas when logged in.
SITE PREFERENCES COOKIES
- In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it.
- In order to remember your preferences, we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page that is affected by your preferences.
- As you browse redseed.com, advertising cookies will be placed on your computer so that we can understand what you are interested in. Our display advertising partners such as Google and Facebook, then enable us to present you with retargeting advertising on other sites based on your previous interaction with redseed.com.
- The techniques our partners employ do not collect personal information such as your name, email address, postal address or telephone number.
- You can visit this page to opt out of AdRoll and their partners’ targeted advertising.
- This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solutions on the web, for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience.
- These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
OTHER THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS TOOLS
- Third party analytics are used to track and measure usage of this site so that we can continue to produce engaging content.
- These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site or pages you visit which helps us to understand how we can improve the site for you.
- Examples of these tools include Vimeo, Full Story and Hotjar.
TESTING AND OPTIMISATION TOOLS
- Sometimes we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered.
- When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
CONVERSION TRACKING TOOLS
- As we sell products and services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track.
- This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.
- Hopefully this has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren’t sure whether you need or not it’s usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
- If you are still looking for more information then you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org