Peak Trade periods are a massive opportunity in terms of revenue, however, they can be challenging for your team.
Making the most of these times means teaching your team how to make sense of the chaos, give your customers a great experience and keep their cool.
Things change when it’s busy. Customer’s expectations change and their resistance is lower, however, they’re often impatient and have a lot on their minds.
This course will give your team the ability to manage the sales process in peak trade times.
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Welcoming customers into the store.
- Finding out what the customer is looking for.
- Creating the right mindset.
- Staying motivated and positive.
- Coping with stress and pressure.
- Improving security.
- Being efficient.
- Dealing with queues.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Understand how to alter the sales process to meet customer expectations at peak times.
- Demonstrate high energy and a willingness to help customers.
- Understand how to increase store security.
- Manage queues and customers expectations around processing sales.
- Ensure that all team members are being utilised to capacity, to maximise efficiency.
Book your space or learn more by entering your details below:
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The introduction of RedSeed has changed the thought patterns and behaviours of sales staff noticeably. I was recently in a store and overheard a conversation between two staff, observing a not so perfect approach to a customer - one of their colleagues spoke with them about how they could have done that better with RedSeed techniques in an enthusiastic but empathetic way.”
- CHRISTINA FAIRHURSTAustralasian Training, Promotions & PR Manager, Revlon“This generation of Revlon’s people live on phones and mobile devices, so the resource is already there, we just needed to tap-into it.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“It has enabled us to be confident in our reporting and confident when we go to stores and follow up on employees who aren’t engaged. We are now able to get more ownership from the Store Managers as well. With the coaching feedback loops, it's helping us build learning and coaching culture in store.”
- PAUL GIANOTTIExecutive GM, Operations – Warehouse Stationery“We’ve been through eighteen consecutive quarters of same-store sales growth.”
- YASMIN KACHWALALearning and Development Manager, 2degrees“RedSeed has positively impacted our sales, our NPS and our mystery shopping results.”
- ANNE POLLARDHead of Learning and Development, 2degrees“It has had a really positive impact. We’ve been able to show a direct correlation between RedSeed completion and increased sales.”