Peak Trade periods are a massive opportunity in terms of revenue, however, they can be challenging for your team.
Making the most of these times means teaching your team how to make sense of the chaos, give your customers a great experience and keep their cool.
Things change when it’s busy. Customer’s expectations change and their resistance is lower, however, they’re often impatient and have a lot on their minds.
This course will give your team the ability to manage the sales process in peak trade times.
Who’s it for?
- Retail and customer service teams.
- Anyone who has a face-to-face interaction with your customers.
- Welcoming customers into the store.
- Finding out what the customer is looking for.
- Creating the right mindset.
- Staying motivated and positive.
- Coping with stress and pressure.
- Improving security.
- Being efficient.
- Dealing with queues.
After completing this course, your team will be able to demonstrate the following behaviours with confidence;
- Greet all customers appropriately when they enter the store.
- Make themselves available to customers by staying visible and looking for signals that customers need help.
- Uses good communication skills to make sure the customer’s experience is positive.
- Understand how to alter the sales process to meet customer expectations at peak times.
- Demonstrate high energy and a willingness to help customers.
- Understand how to increase store security.
- Manage queues and customers expectations around processing sales.
- Ensure that all team members are being utilised to capacity, to maximise efficiency.
Book your space or learn more by entering your details below:
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“Since using RedSeed, our Mystery Shopper results are up on last years, and our items per sale have increased well over eighty per cent!”
- KARMA WETEREGeneral Manager of Retail, Max Fashions“The impact has been huge! Team engagement and feedback on the RedSeed training has been incredibly positive”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“We’ve been blown away by the uptake and the time spent training in the first few months since the transition. This goes to show how user-friendly the system is!”
- CHRISTINA FAIRHURSTAustralasian Training, Promotions & PR Manager, Revlon“This generation of Revlon’s people live on phones and mobile devices, so the resource is already there, we just needed to tap-into it.”
- MATT ROBERTSGeneral Manager, Hunter Furniture Group“With what we’ve developed with RedSeed our staff are really enjoying the interaction — it’s suited to our business, it’s relevant, it’s clearly tailored and they look forward to the new modules coming out and working their way through it.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The introduction of RedSeed has changed the thought patterns and behaviours of sales staff noticeably. I was recently in a store and overheard a conversation between two staff, observing a not so perfect approach to a customer - one of their colleagues spoke with them about how they could have done that better with RedSeed techniques in an enthusiastic but empathetic way.”