Teach your team about your products
…before they hit the floor
Imagine if all your staff had the skills to confidently approach your customers, and the knowledge to provide them with the complete solution to their needs. How much extra money would your business make if each of your staff were able to sell a few extra products every week, just by knowing a bit more about what they’re selling?
Harness their motivation and excitement and give them the skills to offer a show-stopping customer experience that sets you apart from your competitors.The key to the success of RedSeed’s product knowledge training is in the way we include example sales techniques, demonstrated using your products. Building a bespoke training program for your products within the RedSeed system ensures that you can cover off all of the features, advantages, and benefits of your products.
Let us craft your content it into a dynamic, interactive module that will bring the information to life, and ensure trainees absorb and retain the information they need to be true product knowledge champions.
We have a number of product knowledge courses in operation with our clients, and they deliver real sales momentum.
PK courses highlights:
Product Knowledge Training Overview
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“Not only have we seen significant monetary savings but we now spend far less time following up system errors or bugs.”
- GRAEME ALLENOperations Manager, Bivouac Outdoor“The roll out system you have set up for launching and implementing RedSeed is a major reason for the success we've seen. The teams understand "what's in it for them". RedSeed have made something that could be challenging painless, and helped build a real enthusiasm for selling amongst the team.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“It has enabled us to be confident in our reporting and confident when we go to stores and follow up on employees who aren’t engaged. We are now able to get more ownership from the Store Managers as well. With the coaching feedback loops, it's helping us build learning and coaching culture in store.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu"Having the ability to have RedSeed create training for us, based on our CLIMB model was really attractive. All these things came together with the LMS and RedSeed was more like the catalyst for us changing our previous training approach. It was like "yes please, solve all my problems!"
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“The RedSeed developers were quick to respond to any questions throughout the process and always kept us up to date. It was a smooth as it could have been. We even had our IT team come to us at the end of the transition to comment on how seamless the RedSeed LMS transition was.”
- KELLY HOPKINSLearning and Development Manager, Kathmandu“We’ve been blown away by the uptake and the time spent training in the first few months since the transition. This goes to show how user-friendly the system is!”